Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Letter to Jesus

Have you written a letter to Jesus?  I have on occasions.  Here is one of them.

Dearest Lord Jesus,

        I can't express in words how much I love you. There is not enough English to tell you.  You have loved me more than any person on earth.  Thank you for walking through this traumatic time with me.  You have never left me for even a second!  I know You will always be with me and will always love me to my core.

        You are the God of the Universe, the Holy One, Majestic King, yet you call me friend, child, lover.  You are my Daddy God, Abba Father.  I can come into Your throne room and sit on your lap and You hold me until I stop crying and I can move on.  I can sit on your lap and laugh uproariously with You because You give me so much joy.  I can sit and just be quiet and listen to your heartbeat so I can clearly hear what You want me to do next.  You are my journey.  You are my adventure.  You have a wild plan for me and I look forward to the next stage, step, chapter of my life.  I look forward to what plans you have laid out for me in 2012 the "Year of Fulfillment" or others call it the "Year of Breakthrough". This is my year!  I claim it and all the promises You have made to me!

        Your dreams are grand, they are outrageous for me.  I open up my heart completely and let you in.  I trust you and desire to obey You.  I love you more than words can express.  Thank You for Your provision and unfailing love.  Wow! Lord! Wow!

Your child, friend and lover,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment