Friday, February 3, 2012

Letter from Jesus

The LORD came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!”
   Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening." 1 Samuel 3:10

What do you want to say to me today, Jesus?  Speak Lord, for your servant is listening.

Dearest Beloved,
        I have loved you with an everlasting love.  A love that never fails, never gives up and never runs out.  We are walking this journey together.  I have never left your side. I will never leave you or abandon you.   You are precious.  You are being refined in this fiery trial and are coming out pure.  I've made you to endure this refining fire.  You are strong, courageous and have praised and worshipped Me through it all.  I am so pleased with you, my love.
        You are being persecuted because you bear my name.  Be truly glad. I live in you and I am being put on trial.  I have the strength to stand against this evil.  Rest in Me, rest in my strength.  The joy I give you will be your strength.  You have passed many tests and there are more yet to come.  Have NO FEAR! What can man do to you?  Remember I, the Lord, am on trial and I, your King, will WIN! You've asked Me to amaze you, my child.  I will do more than that! Abundantly more than you can ask or even think!
        You are my chosen one.  You will come out of this trial shining like a precious gem.  I am carrying you through this.  When you feel hard pressed, cry out to me.  I, the Lord, will bring you into a spacious place.  I am with you constantly, always and forever.  Do not be afraid. Again, I ask what can mere man do to you?
        This battle is Mine. No weapon formed against you will succeed.   You will not need to fight.  Stand firm, hold your position, and see Me deliver you.  Do not be afraid.  Go out against the enemy and I, the Lord, will be with you. I will tell you what to say. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.  This is what you can expect Me to do. Begin to expect Me to show up in everything you do and everywhere you go so I can support you, endorse you, assist you, and make things easier, provide you with advantages and grant special privileges. I'll see to it that everything works out for the best.  I, the Lord, promise to bless you with victory!  I will be glorified.  My name will be exalted.  I, the Lord, have spoken!

Love Everlasting,
Your Beloved Lord Jesus

(Psalm 118:5-6, Isaiah 54:17, 2 Chronicles 20:17, 1 Peter 1:6, Jeremiah 31:3, Hebrews 13:5-6, Ephesians 3:20, Matthew 5:10, Romans 8:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment