Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Act NOW, Lord!

It is time for You to act, O LORD,
For they have regarded Your law as void.
Psalm 119:126 NKJV

Native Alaskans possess an incredibly big faith. When they are Spirit-filled they hear from God through dreams and visions. When they pray, in their mind, the request has already been granted. Absolutely no doubt!  I hope to develop a faith like that. One thing I’ve learned is that you don’t want to make a spirit-filled Native mad in the spirit.  It is the second most thing I fear, right next to my fear of the Lord.  They hang on to the scripture tenaciously and won’t let go until they see the fulfillment.

I was talking with a dear Tlingit friend (SE tribe in Alaska) who remembered a sermon she heard years ago that the Lord brought to her mind.  “It’s time for you to act” was all she could remember.  So my friend looked up the verse and we read Psalm 119:126 together.  The scripture quickened in both our spirits.  Yes, “it is time for You to act, O Lord, for they have regarded Your law as void.”  I needed the Lord to act on my behalf in a perilous situation.  The sinful person set against me disregarded the Word of God. Evil was prevalent.  The Lord will serve justice; He will get vengeance, and now is the time to act.  My dear Tlingit friend and I took the Word of God and claimed it together out loud. Jesus is victorious!

Do you need the Lord to act on your behalf?  Is it urgent?  Let’s claim this verse together.  Post a comment or message me privately and I will pray and believe that God will act on your behalf.

Lord, thank you for acting on my behalf
against the injustices done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment